Friday 4 December 2009

Bluemoon Scrapbooking haul

My first Bluemoon Scrapbooking haul.

On my days off, my get -up could rival a hobo. Pajamas in puppy prints, brown socks, pink slippers, jumper riddled with stains and a Pebbles Flintstone hair. I don't have to care - it's my day off. The polished business woman 5 days a week is forgotten and reduced to a TV/Internet drone/slob.

So anyway, I'm in my fashion choice of the day when the door buzzed. I ran to grab my dressing gown from across the hall and answered the door. A big box was handed to me by a disgruntled man who was rightly annoyed because it took me ages to answer the door. If I had more time, I would have gargled mouthwash and put a decent face on.

I first took a picture of the box with my name on it (how sad is that!), opened the box and found some lovely goodies. I thought of taking a video like a professional scrapbook person so I could post and share to my ONE follower (thank you for your support, baby ko. I will cook your favourite food always). I can't seem to manage to save the 2 videos I made. I kept on putting the stuff in and out of the box while the annoying red flashing on my Blackberry does not make sense and won't stop (is it recording yet??).

I will try again but for now, this is all I can show off. I may have to set it up properly, otherwise one will hear a mixture of an Ugly Betty episode, traffic and washing machine.


2 comments:

Stephanie (steffogal1) said...

Hey there!!! First, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving super sweet comments!! and now for the second thing, ready..
OK ..WOMAN you are super talented!! I loved exploring your blog and seeing all your treasures you are creating!! You commented on my blog that you hope to be as talented... HA!!! YOU ARE !! YOU ARE!!! :)
I love LOVE your little pocket card you made - GORGEOUS!!! and your envelop mini that your not so loving.. well I love it! DON'T GIVE UP ON IT..just ADD a bit to it, assemble it... play with it...!! it WILL come together for you!! NO WORRIES IT ROCKS!!
with a grin, ( I am a your 1st subscriber!!! )
steffogal1

Anonymous said...

HOW have I missed your blog??? Thank you so much for the comments you left for me! I'm so flattered to have someone sooooooo talented read my blog! I love your creations and have seen so many ideas already. I'm off to explore the rest of it :)

Louise xx