Tuesday 2 March 2010

Sizzix haul and Swirlydoos

Hello there! I've had the sniffles for the last couple of days and felt really run down. Tonight I filmed this clip, uploaded it on YouTube and played around with the features - all by myself! Not bad for someone riddled in cooties (yep, I say it like a 6 year old).

For those in the UK, Sizzix has a super sale on dies. It's awesome. I found the site by chance and saw some amazing prices for as low as £1! I made the order on Saturday and got them today. Gotta do arm stretches now - my Cuttlebug will get some serious workout in the next few days.

Enjoy the video!

P.S. You might want to turn down the volume halfway. The music is a bit loud. :)



3 comments:

kim6erly said...

Hi Christine!
Love your blog! This is Kim from Louise's (ZettieBettie) ATC swap. Could you follow my link (click on my name) and leave me an e-mail? I'm trying to get us all one e-mail so we may swap addresses easily. Thanks so much and looking forward to this!!

Tracey said...

hi Christine,awesome blog and those tags are awesome, Tracey from New Zealand here, im one of your Tag swap buddies from Zetties, just touchin base with you, visit my blog or email watevers easy for you, look forward to meeting you in blog world, take care

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Swirlydoos is the best kits ever! Krissy is so nice I just love her. every time I get a delivery my heart flutters! LOL i HAD TO FREEZ MY SUBSCRIPTION FOR NOW, BUT i WILL RENEW IT AS SOON AS :-)
Hello Btw Love your blog:-) x